Friday, July 13, 2012

START



Hey all!
Before I start, let me tell you all that I don't blog consistently, I'll try to do it consistently, but you never know. This blog is just about me and my year. It is a couple of months past my birthday, so it won't be a total year (I'm ending on my birthday) but that is OK.
A few things concerning me, I love sugar, singing, acting, and being w/ friends. I play the piano (Which I love!) and the bassoon (Which I don't love that much.). My favorite color is blue, I love randomness, I'm outgoing and friendly, a die hard optimist, I love music, like Ben Folds 5, Cake, Adele, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sara Bareilles, (did I spell that right?), Jamie Cullum, The Cat Empire, John Mayer, I'll stop the list there. :)
I hope you have fun reading this, check often, comment, whatever. And remember, it probably won't be consistent, but that's OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment