Well, I just ventured into the realm of templates and backgrounds on Blogger. Well. That was fun. (Sarcasm)
As I watched my brother pet his cat (Boomer, a nine year old orange cat that we recently got from the Animal Refuge League), I attempted to change my background of this blog. Well, it wasn't easy, but I figured out that I would just change the background every so often, just to have fun, and 'cause there are a ton of backgrounds.
Right now, the background has things that look like watermelons, and some fruit cut in half.... Interesting.....?
(Since it is summer, I don't have a laptop, so I am forced to divvy my blogging between my brother's laptop (Which I love to use) and are home computer, which is a bit slow and the I'm not used to typing on it. Oh well. Win some lose some.)
(Boomer just meowed, I think that he was saying hello to all you wonderful readers out there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment